PRIVACY AND DISCLAIMER
CONDITIONS OF USE
Liquor License Number: 6180106477
Class of License: Producers License
Name of Licensee: Victory Point
Address: 121 Rosalie St, Shenton Park WA 6008
Phone: +61 8 9381 5765
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises: or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed regulated premises.
By visiting and using the information on this web site, you agree to the following:
Victory Point provides the information available for enrichment and enjoyment.
Information is continually being updated so may not be accurate, current or complete and is subject to change without notice.
Copyright in the information available is owned by Victory Point. Trademarks used on this site to describe companies and their products are trademarks of companies or the registered proprietor of the relevant trademark and may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorised copy of material appearing on this site) without prior permission
Any information at this site may be reproduced for research or personal use, but not for any commercial or other purpose, nor be republished on the net or in any other form.
VICTORY POINT WEB SITE
Our policy is based on the National Privacy Principles developed by the Office of the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner. More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: What we collect and how we use it.
The amount of information we collect depends on your use of our web site and what you tell us about yourself. This includes
- information collected when you purchase wine or olive oil e.g. name, mailing address, email address, delivery address, special delivery instructions, phone numbers.
- information you provide to any email address where you have used that web site to request information.
- the content of electronic forms submitted via our website requesting us to provide services or information.
- any comments or messages submitted via the website i.e. via email or 'Contact Us' form.
Victory Point will not disclose or use any of the information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so, or if we consider it necessary to
- fulfil our terms of service e.g. using third parties involved in processing your order
- deliver to you the service you requested
- protect the rights or property of Victory Point, any user of the Victory Point website, or any member of the public
- lessen or prevent serious threat to a person's health, safety or life.
Victory Point may use information collected about you through our website
- to provide you with information about our products, services or special offers
- to inform you of events and news regarding Victory Point or our newsletter
- to ask you for feedback about our products and/or services
- to build statistical data for market analysis
Please note that in order to operate the web site or deliver a service we may have to submit information to a service provider.
Our site contains links to other sites. Victory Point is not responsible for the privacy practises or content of other web sites.
The website does not use "cookies".
If at any time you request what personal information Victory Point has collected, by contacting us we will endeavour to provide a copy of that information within 10 days.
If you need to correct or update your information, or have any questions or feedback, or complaints about the way we have used your personal information, you may use the website or the contact details provided below.
121 Rosalie St
Shenton Park, WA 6008
Phone: +61 8 9381 5765
Fax: +61 8 9388 2499